1. Who can import Duty-free vehicles in Guyana?
United Nation, Foreign NGO’s, Foreign Embassies in Guyana, International organization, European Union, NATO, UNESCO, IMF, Diplomats, Expatriates etc
2. Shipment Delivery: Shipment from Japan to Georgetown port Guyana.
We provide container and Roro shipment facility for our vehicle from Japan to our Guyana clients up-to Georgetown port, till today we have done hundreds of successful shipments upto Georgetown port.
3. Low Priced Discounted Vehicles: Vehicles for diplomats in Guyana, starting prices as low as $2000.
We have a stock of vehicles starting prices as low as $2000, you can select from different options as per your requirement. A lot of diplomats and corporate clients are looking for used Japanese vehicles with excellent quality as per their budgets. We love to provide such used good quality vehicles from japan to diplomats.
4. No Year Restriction: No manufacturing year’s restrictions for Diplomats / Expatriates in Guyana.
Almost all over the world diplomats can import any vehicle as per their need. Most of the Govts allow diplomats to import any year model vehicle as per their need. We Car Junction have provided a lot of used and old model vehicles to diplomats in those countries where their is an age restriction for locals.
5. Brand New Vehicles for Diplomats / Expatriates: Brand New vehicles available as per your required specifications.
We have a specialized specific department for BRAND NEW VEHICLES working round the clock on specific requirements and customized option requirements from clients. For Brand New vehicles most of the diplomats and corporate clients ask for specific features. Car Junction Japan provides you best possible booking options and readily available units.
6. Most demanding luxury vehicles for diplomats in Guyana.
Diplomats, corporate clients, and govt officials in Guyana are mostly looking for Toyota LandCruiser Prado, LandCruiser, Honda CRV, Nissan X-Trail, and in the sedan category we have exports Toyota Mark X, Camry, and Toyota Crown. A lot of diplomats in recent times have imported Toyota Hilux Revo as well which is quite a good option if you are concern about luggage and traveling.
7. Is there any timeline for diplomats/expatriates to import vehicles from Japan to Guyana?
Diplomats can receive their vehicles at Georgetown town port within 40 to 45 days after payment. In the case of brand new vehicle booking, options lead time can increase but if the vehicle is ready and shipment is available then only 40 to 45 day time is required.
8. What documents required to import duty-free cars for diplomats in Guyana?
For the duty-free process few documents required at the time of customs clearing on the port of Georgetown, Guyana.
9. How can I get other details for duty-free cars for diplomats & expatriates.